Archive Events 2011
Domestic Violence Handbook for Clergy and Pastoral Workers - Port Augusta WorkshopMonday 7 November 2011 (10 am – 1 pm, registration from 9.30am)
Purpose: to unwrap the wisdom contained in the Domestic Violence Handbook for Clergy and Pastoral Workers* and to assist us in responding more faithfully to any person in a domestic violence situation who may be seeking our understanding and support.
Who is the Workshop for?
- Clergy and Pastoral Workers (parish and church agencies)
- Christian Pastoral Support Workers
- Students in formation for ministry
- Inter Church Councils and Ministers Circles
- Ms Helen Lockwood, Director, Lutheran Community Care
- Rev Nicholas Rundle, Mission Australia National Chaplaincy Team Far West NSW and SA
- Rev Julie Simpson, Executive Officer, Churches of Christ CareWorks
- Ms Geraldine Hawkes, Executive Officer, SA Council of Churches
Cost and Registration: There is no charge - the session has been funded by a Grant from the Norman Percy Cole Foundation. Registration is essential, however, as places are limited. Morning tea will be provided.
* Copies available, please download from here (870 KB).
Venue of Event:St Augustine’s Anglican Church Hall, Church Street, Port Augusta
Contact:RSVPs or for more information, contact: Geraldine Hawkes at South Australian Council of Churches firstname.lastname@example.org
65 Flinders Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Ph: 8215 0300 |Fax: 8215 0366| www.sacc.asn.au
An initiative of SA Council of Churches Theology, Welfare and Spirituality Network